10 Words the World can Live Without
There are many words in the English dictionary. Some are long, some I’ve never heard and some I can’t stand. Below are:
10 words the World could live without!
1. Moist - I feel like this goes without saying. And sure, you can describe a cake or the weather as moist, but please don’t.
2. K - While I know it’s a “letter” when used as a “word” via texting, it’s just rude, and takes no time to add an “O”
3. Bruh - As soon as my little one calls me “Bruh” it’s over, I don’t know what’s over but I’m not gunna like it!
4. Much - As in “Angry Much??” It’s like a slap in the face to someone who is upset. Rude as well.. Rude much??
5. Um - It's a filler for when you are thinking of the next thing to say, just stay silent!
6. Whatever - Is dismissive, and kind of immature.
7. Dude - I remember one time a classmate called a teacher “Dude...” Ya said classmate never did that again!
8. Whatnot - Goes along with “what have you” filler words.
9. Can’t - Oh but my friend, you can! (Unless it harms you or others, then no, no you can’t)
10. Really - Yes really! And this does have to do with context, but if you have to ask “really?!” it’s probably a “Uh yes really!!”
Maybe you know some words that drive you insane. Mind you, these words are not all annoying to me, I did take an office poll and these words came up. With that being said, I won’t be speaking anymore because I don’t want to say a word and have people cringe hahaha. Ok I won’t not talk, but I will for sure be more aware of my words. Bruh.