5 Things you Did Not know about Washington State
Now I am a big fan of "fun facts." So, what better way to showcase some cool facts about Washington State for you here! Some of these blew my mind! Check em out for yourself!
Five Facts About Washington State, You Did Not Know:
1. Pickleball, the game Cranium as well as Pictionary were invented here in Washington State! Now I am a big fan of "fun facts." So, what better way to showcase some cool facts about Washington State for you here! Some of these blew my mind! Check em out for yourself!
2. "The Wave" at sporting events was actually invented at a University of Washington Game! That's it, that's our claim to fame.
3. The American Lung Association put out a study done nationwide; Bellingham has the cleanest air in regard to air pollution. Take that deep breath! Well, if you are in Bellingham.
4. More than any other city in the Nation... Seattle WA holds the record for the "most commuters to work on a bike." Except for me, never me.
5. Seattle is considered one of the rainiest cities in the PNW, but did you know that Seattle actually gets less rain than say Atlanta, or even New York! And if someone says they are from Washington, don't assume the "rainy side" of the mountains.
6. Sure it's rainy in Seattle as we just established, but ironically, Seattle leads the nation in sunglasses sales... Ya, because you lose them between rain days and then have to buy them all over again once the sun is out!
Did you know any of these "facts?" check out more here
The 5 Most Commonly Misspelled Town Names in Washington State
5 Reasons Why Washington State Is Better Than California
5 Fun Myths People Outside of WA Still Believe About Washington