When does Fall officially arrive? (plus stuff to do in the 509)
The Autumn Equinox officially arrives late Thursday afternoon (September 22nd, 2022) at 6:03pm.
Got family plans this Fall? Check out this list of some fun things to do here in the 509
- Wenatchee Wild hockey home games at the Town Toyota Center will span from late October to March (plus more with the BCHL Playoffs) More team info:
- Pumpkin Patches in North Central Washington; More info HERE
- Make A Difference Day Saturday October 22nd (Coats for Kids in the Wenatchee Albertsons Parking lot, 10am-3pm) KW3.com will provide more info soon!
- Trick or Treat the Ave, Historic Downtown Wenatchee on Wenatchee Avenue, October 31st at trick or treating starts traditionally at 3pm
- The Wine Walk is Saturday, November 12th from 12pm - 5pm in historic downtown Wenatchee. Click HERE for info
- Hike the Enchantments, Castlerock, Sage Hills, Plus Wenatchee's iconic hiking trail, Saddlerock will open back up “Sometime in October” after a few months of cleanup from somewhat harmful chemicals left over from the earlier era of mining in the area.
- Central Washington State Fair; September 23rd to October 2nd Click HERE for more info
- Tieton River Rafting (September only) Click HERE for more info
- Yakima area Wine tasting tours: More INFO
- Fall Festivals and Pumpkin Patches: More INFO
- Tri-City Americans hockey, home games in the Toyota Center in Kennewick. Home games span from in early October to late March (into April and beyond as they advance in the WHL playoffs) More team INFO
- Wine tasting in the greater Tri-Cities, with more than 200 wineries within a 50 mile radius More INFO
- Country Mercantile Harvest Festival (October) More INFO
- Tri-Cities Scaregrounds More info HERE
- Middleton’s Fall Festival: More info HERE